The right to return products shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
- the online Return Form must be correctly completed and submitted to the Vendor within thirty (30) days (apply for outside of Vietnam) or ten (10) days (apply for the customer living in Vietnam) of the date of your receipt there of;
- the products have not been used, worn, washed, modified, or damaged;
- the identification tag is still attached to the products with the disposable seal;
- the products are returned in their original packaging;
- the products must be returned within thirty (30) days (apply for outside of Vietnam) or ten (10) days (apply for the customer living in Vietnam) from the date the package was delivered to you.
If you have fulfilled all requirements set forth above, we shall refund the entire price for the returned purchased products. Any duties, taxes, and fees you have paid for the delivery of the purchased products shall not be refunded. You will be notified if the returned products cannot be accepted. In this case, you shall be entitled, at your own expense, to receive the products in the conditions in which they were sent back. If you do not wish to receive the products in the conditions in which they were sent back, we shall be entitled to keep the products and retain the amount paid for your purchase of the products.
Please note that shipping costs, duties, taxes, and fees you have paid for the delivery of the purchased products shall not be refunded. For more information read the below Return Shipping section or visit Customer Care area.
You can ship your returns with a shipping service of your choice and the return shipping will be at your own expense. Please verify that you have accurately completed and included with your package all the necessary documentation for Customs clearance. Please make sure to print and fill out 5 copies of the Returns Proforma Invoice that came with your parcel. Without all the copies the package will be rejected at Customs and will be returned to you.
Customs authorities require that all such documentation be written in English so that it can be used both by the authorities of the country you are shipping from (for export) and the Vietnam authorities (for import). We recommend that you consult with local authorities and/or your selected shipping service to ensure that the documentation is sufficient. We cannot be held responsible for parcels that are detained at Customs because of lacking or insufficient documentation.
The Vendor therefore highly recommends that you choose a shipping service that permits you to trace it at any time.
After we have received the returned products and checked that the products meet all the requirements, you will receive an email that the returned products have been accepted. Whatever the form of payment you used (Credit/Debit Card, PayPal where available), the refund procedure will start within 30 days of when we were informed of your decision to exercise your right to return the purchased products and once we have checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions.
The time period for refunding the amount you paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the payment type used:
- purchase by Credit/Debit Card: refund time will depend on the credit card company’s policies. We would like to assure you, however, that the value date for the credit will coincide with the date of the original payment; therefore you will not suffer any interest loss;
- payment by PayPal: refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. The actual reimbursement to the credit/debit card associated with your PayPal account depends on the company that issued the card.